WHY HIRE AN OUTSOURCED CFO?
A highly experienced full-time CFO for most businesses in Hawaii is out-of-reach primarily because of cost. The average annual salary of a CFO can easily reach six-figures per year.
Hiring a full-time CFO is not always the most appropriate solution for a growing company. Fractional or part-time CFOs are a viable option to oversee a range of finance, operational and accounting projects that your business may need.
- Guidance to prepare, understand and analyze financial reports.
- Create budgets and forecasts, monitor results and implement corrections.
- Identify metrics or key performance indicators to track business results and make improvements.
- Find the best way to finance your business growth or operations.
- Set up an accounting function, train staff or create policies and procedures.
- Get feedback or a second opinion on a business decision or opportunity.
- Get advice on banking, insurance or other business functions.
- Assist with or conduct monthly management meetings to coordinate activities.